Featured in limited edition Red colored anodised metal collective parts.
Upgrades your stock Raptor 30, 50, SE or Titan class helicopter into a high performance and high precision aerobatic 3D helicopter.
120 and 140 degree custom designed heavy duty CCPM swash plate
Push Pull ball raced linkages on all control surfaces
Allows full collective stroke of approx 25 deg (+13 to -12)
Custom lightweight hollow main shaft and CNC machined parts
Carbon Fiber (2.0mm) servo frames
Simple non destructive upgrade and easy to setup
20 page easy to follow color manual details disassembly, assembly and setup.
Designed from scratch, this conversion kit will knock the socks off the competition.
- High strength 2.0 mm Carbon Fiber servo frames, hold the servos and your radio gear.
- Servo frames comes with self clinching nuts factory installed for easy servo mounting.
- Now you can have a choice of placing your battery switch on the left or on the right.
- Well positioned aluminium 6061 spacers hold the whole frame together.
- A direct bolt on to you stock main frame.
- Heavy duty, pre-loaded swash plate takes all the beating you can give the helicopter.
- Maximum deflection of approx 28 degrees possible.
- Simple T-Bar design allows 120/140 degrees CCPM operation by moving the ball links and T-arms.
- Features German made angular and large loading main bearing.
- 90 degree push pull linkage arms, this conversion is all about being at 90's, everywhere.
- All push pull arms are ball raced.
- Supplied in the kit are all accessories to make the conversion, plus some spares for good measure.
- Heavy duty ball raced Elevator A-arms does away with any free play or the need for a swash guide.
- All that fiber, metal and plastic fits in a neat and small lightweight box quality inspected.
- See for yourself, we must be out of our mind to price it so low.
Installation Manual Available in PDF here.